Your Price: $ 1,499.00
Warranty: 90 days
The Midmark/Ritter M7 SpeedClave is the perfect choice for anyone looking for an effective, manual autoclave, at a low price. It has the ability to sterilize both wrapped and unwrapped instruments, linen packs and glassware. Starting cold, for unwrapped instruments takes only 9 minutes when starting hot, it’s just 6 minutes! The M7 is a workhorse that lasts.
The safety door on this autoclave automatically seals when pressurized and will not allow the operator to open the door until the chamber is safely depressurized.
The temperature regulator allows the operator to preset the temperature at a desired setting between 250º F (121º C) and 270º F (132º C). This control, acting as a thermostat, cycles the heating element on and off.
The temperature gauge indicates the temperature inside the chamber. The gauge is graduated in two-degree increments from 80º F (26.7º C) to 270º F (132º C).
Low Water Cut-out Switch
The low water cut-out switch prevents “dry burning”. The M7 autoclave will operate only when there is enough water present, which prolongs the life of the heating element. A pilot light is on when the heater is on and cycles on and off during normal operation.
The cycle timer regulates sterilization time from 0 to 30 minutes and automatically turns the M7 off when the sterilization cycle is complete. This prevents over-sterilization thus extending the service life of your instruments.
• Overall length: 18.12″ (46 cm)
• Overall width: 13.56″ (34.4 cm)
• Overall height: 12.81″ (32.5 cm)
• Countertop area: Minimum depth 16.5″ (41.9 cm)
• Chamber: 7.5″ diameter (19.1 cm) – 15″ depth (38.1 cm) – 2.4 gal. usable volume (9.0 liters)
• Trays: Two large – 12″ L x 5.62″ W x .88″ D (30.5 x 14.3 x 2.2 cm) – One small – 12″ L x 4.12″ W .88″ D (30.5 x 10.5 x 2.2 cm)
• Unit weight: 30 lbs. (13.6 kg)
• Shipping weight: 39 lbs. (17.7 kg)
• Water reservoir capacity: 1.31 gal. (4.9 liters)
• Electrical Requirements: 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 10 AMPS Single Phase – 120 VAC has 1136 watt tubular immersion heater UL and CUL Listed – CSA Certified – 220-240 VAC, 50 Hz, 5 AMPS – 100 VAC, 60 Hz, 12 AMPS