Tuttnauer 2340EA Specifications:
- Overall length: 21.5"
- Overall width: 20"
- Overall height: 14.4"
- Chamber: 9" X 18"
- Electrical: 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 12 AMPS
- Pre-set cycles for unwrapped instruments wrapped/packs; liquid and additional drying cycle
- All customizable programs
- Air pump with HEPA filter air filter for a closed-door drying cycle.
- Automatic Cycle shut off
- Safety locking door closing device.
- Low water level
- Optional Printer Available
- 6-month warranty parts and labor!
Designed to be utilized in any healthcare facility. The 2340EA autoclave will fulfill your sterilization requirements without compromising on quality, safety, and dependability. The 2340EA Autoclave is automatic and it fills, sterilizes and exhausts, all on its own, press of a button. Is has simple preloaded cycles with parameters that accommodate the four (4) standard programs. The cycles can also be customized to accommodate any special user requirements.