Get Three Items Serviced at One Price $499*
What Do You Get:
- Autoclave calibration and preventative maintanence
- Anesthesia servicing and vaporizer calibration check
- Microscope cleaning and lubrication
What We Do and Why This Service:
- Vaporizer Calibration Checks: It is important to be administering the correct dosage of anesthesia to the animal being treated. We will pressure test and check the calibration of all you anesthesia units.
- Autoclave & Sterilizer Maintenance: Sterilizers are vital for preventing infections & cross contamination. By continually generating saturated steam, minerals will naturally build up inside it. Proper maintenance and mechanical cleaning is necessary to prevent equipment failure.
- Microscopes Cleaning: We all know how dirty a veterinary microscope can get! A necessary cleaning is needed to properly see the specimens, and a lubrication will avoid these precision parts from malfunctioning.
*Parts not included in price